“Ask Bill” is a pregnancy-focused support program that puts you in touch with an experienced OBGYN on your schedule. This isn’t prenatal care; we leave that part to you and your healthcare provider. “Ask Bill” is a virtual component of your support team. It’s someone who is on your side, who hears your goals and concerns, and helps you find the solutions you need.
Your monthly Ask Bill membership includes:
1. Virtual prenatal support through the Telegram app (messaging available from 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM EST Monday-Friday)
2. A monthly one-on-one virtual check in with Bill
3. A weekly workshop on a variety of OB topics
4. Access to Bill’s library of recorded educational content
5. Virtual childbirth class
6. Virtual birth plan assistance
7. Healthcare Provider matchmaker
8. Doula matchmaker
Want to learn more about this service? Schedule your free consultation to see if Ask Bill is a match for your pregnancy.
Get Access Now
Telegram is an easy-to-use cloud-based messaging app with a secure and private way to communicate with your contacts. With Telegram, you can send messages, share photos and videos, and even make voice and video calls securely. The free app is available on Android, iOS, macOS, Linux, and web browsers.
Because of his unique commitment to patient care over the last 30 years, Bill is one of the highest-rated OBGYNs in the country.